Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thunder Down Under....

Hello friends,
Yule and I were having a great time in Vegas and were lucky enough to use our Nick's studio for 5 days!  Thanks Nick.

We were able to see a couple of shows and I would definitely recommend using Tix4tonight.
You can get some show tickets over 70% off and the kiosks are all over the strip and around town.  The only catch is you must buy them early and the tickets only go on sale for the day of the show.  Availability is limited and not all shows are offered.  It's kind of a luck of the draw with these discounted tickets.
www.tix4tonight.com/

Yule and I were able to see a variety of different types of shows.  Vegas is the entertainment mecca of the world.  There is definitely something for everyone.

We started off with seeing the Australian male stripper show, Thunder Down Under at the Excalibur Hotel!
I am not big on male strippers but let me tell you ladies.... you will change your mind after seeing this show!  The show is still very tasteful and you don't feel like it's a sleezy, low grade strip tease.




My favorites!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment