Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cam Sur Watersports Complex and my first time wakeboarding!




Hello friends,
My relatives an I took a trip to the Cam Sur Watersports Complex.  http://www.cwcwake.com/

This facility is world known for it's wakeboarding, wakeskating and waterskiing. People come here from all over the world for professional competitions.
I decided to take a shot at wakeboarding for the first time.


Since I'm new to this, they start you off kneeboarding.  

Prepping for my first run 

And I'm off...

The adrenaline was high but I made it around the entire lake!!




Try and try again!  Tried about 10 times, fallen and jolted across the lake!  Ouchie! 

My cousin was determined to get across the lake standing up!  She tried about 18 times.






Unfortunately, they failed to tell me how to stop!!!


1 comment:

  1. jajajajaja how fun!!!! i haVE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS FOREVER!!

    ReplyDelete